He is no doubt one of the most talented persons living today. He is an actor, director, playwright, entrepreneur, screenwriter, producer, author, and songwriter. He is the baddest man in entertainment. He wrote and produced many stage plays over the past two decades. In 2005, he released his first film, Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Since then he has produced other well-known plays and movies including: Madea’s Family Reunion, Daddy’s Little Girls, Meet the Browns, Why Did I Get Married?, I Can Do Bad All By Myself, and Good Deeds. As of June 2011, his films had grossed over $500 million worldwide. Family, faith, and forgiveness are recurring themes in his movies, television shows, and books. In 2011, Forbes named him the highest paid man in entertainment, earning $130 million between May 2010 and 2011.
Growing up in an abusive home, his mother took him to church each week and it is here that he sensed a certain refuge and contentment. He says of his faith, “My faith is extremely important. I am a Christian, I am a believer, and I know had I not been a person of faith, I couldn’t be here in this place, and I wouldn’t be walking the path that I’m on now. And I think the greater good of the path I’m on now is to teach people to learn to forgive and move on, in a way that’s done through the healing power of humor. Because of my faith in God, because of my love and my belief–everything in my life, no matter how bad, work together for my good. His name is Tyler Perry.
This is the “Chief of Sinners,” Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International, and just as Tyler Perry gave his life to Christ, may I encourage you to do the same. Here is how:
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23 reads: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” In fact, I am the chief of sinners, so don’t think that you’re alone.
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
6. With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me the following simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith! God Bless You!