She is one of the most prominent American fitness and aerobics instructors. She has the #1 inspirational Fitness Video in America, “Sweating in the Spirit” followed by ”Body Gospel”. She has starred in more than 25 award winning videos including the best selling “Buns of Steel”. She was appointed to the Presidential Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition under both President Bush and President Obama.
She was inducted into the Fitness Hall of Fame and was named by Essence Magazine as “one of the twenty five most inspiring women in America”. She is also in the Guinness Book of World Records for creating and leading the world’s largest line dance, with over 50,000 participants at Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Megafest conference in Atlanta, Georgia. On top of all of that, she is a wife and a mother. She is the wife of the hardest working man in radio, the “Flyjock”, Tom Joyner, and together they have raised two great sons. Her purpose and passion in life is to educate, empower, and energize women, children and families about living a healthy lifestyle.
Growing up in the church, she came to a new level in her relationship with Jesus Christ when troubles in a relationship caused her to do some soul searching. She often encourages her audiences to honor God by taking care of their bodies. She says of her work, “For the past 20 years, I have traveled to over 30 countries helping people get healthier. My greatest challenge was here – my family, my church, my community, and our country. Most people have tried everything, but there was one missing ingredient: God. While it is easy to ‘fall off the wagon’, there is no such thing as falling off the wagon with God. There’s only the chance to be caught by Him.” Her name is Donna Richardson-Joyner.
This is the “Chief of Sinners,” Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International, and just as Donna Richardson-Joyner gave her life to Christ, may I encourage you to do the same. Here is how:
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23 reads: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” In fact, I am the chief of sinners, so don’t think that you’re alone.
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Donna Richardson Joyner is obviously a very hard working woman. Not only that, she is married to the hardest working man in radio. But she does not claim that she is working her way to Heaven. She has received salvation as a free gift from God through Jesus Christ, and so must you.
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
6. With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me the following simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith! God Bless You!