Jesus Christ said in John 8:12: “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
The long awaited epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy is almost upon us.
In part two, the Dark Knight, also known as Batman, saved Gotham City, but he could not save himself, as he ultimately had to take the blame for villain Harvey Dent’s crimes. Being hunted by the police, he was forced to leave the task of protecting Gotham City in Commissioner Gordon’s hands who managed to do a superb job in finally bringing peace to Gotham. After what seemed like ages, this was enough to convince Batman that Gotham City was safe and that Bruce Wayne need never put on the Batsuit again..or so it seemed…
Eight years since Batman vanished into the night, everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burgler with a mysterious agenda. But far more dangerous, far more sinister, far more dark and wicked, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham City drive Bruce Wayne out of his self-imposed exile. In this final part of the trilogy, Batman must face a foe unlike any he has ever faced and this time Batman may be no match for Bane.
Gotham is in need of its true Savior…will he rise?
Just like the citizens of Gotham, we too face a dark and dangerous terrorist. From the beginning of time he has and continues to torment our world. Death and fear cling to him like a cloak, he is the instigator of all wars and fuels the hate of humans. His lover is evil; murder and lies run close on his heels; and light is extinguished whenever he is near. Our tormentor is nimble and swift on foot, a clever, energetic, reckless monster who pursues all of humanity to claim their souls for his abode called Hell. His name is Satan and his mission is threefold: to kill, to steal, and to destroy.
Just like the citizens of Gotham, we too face a foe that we cannot defeat on our own.
Just like the citizens of Gotham, we too have a Saviour.
Unlike the citizens of Gotham, the question is not will our true Savior rise. He has risen already.
Unlike the citizens of Gotham, the question is not is our true Savior a match for Satan. Our Savior’s name is Jesus Christ and He is a match and more than a match. Face to face, Satan both fears and trembles in His presence.
The fact is He is coming again.
The question for you and me is are we ready for his return?
If you believe that Jesus Christ is coming again and you want to be ready for our Savior, simply follow these steps:
1. Believe That All Have Sinned. Romans 3:23 says: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
2. Believe That Sin Has Penalty. Romans 6:23 says: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Believe That Christ Paid Our Sin Penalty. Romans 5:8 says: “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
4. Believe That Salvation is a Free Gift. Ephesians 2:8-9 says: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. Believe That Christ is at Your Heart’s Door. Jesus Christ said in Revelation 3:20 says: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
6. Now You Must Receive Him. John 1:12 says: “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”
7. Confess Your Sins and Invite Christ Into Your Heart. 1 John 1:9 says: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” And John 3:16 says: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ”
Jesus Christ wants you to be saved NOW. The Bible says, “..Behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold NOW is the day of salvation.”
If you are willing to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today and forever. Amen.
Dear friend, if you believed in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried, and rose again, allow me to say, congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!
Believe by faith. Share the faith. And keep the faith! God Bless You!