During recent months and weeks, children, teenagers, and adults have graduated from various levels of education. Children have graduated from middle school on toward higher grades. High schoolers have graduated and are moving on to college. College students have graduated and are moving on into the world of work and greater responsibility. Whatever the education level, graduation is a time of excitement, celebration, and change. Graduation marks the completion of a goal, an accomplishment that you worked so hard to achieve.
Many couldn’t wait to get out of school, to get out from under the pressures and rigors of study. Others, on the other hand, had a great time in school and wished it did not have to end. Whatever side of the track you are on, one thing is for sure. Now that you have graduated, you have a new life and future in front of you. You have more opportunities. You will have more responsibilities. What you considered to be “the future” while you were going through the rigors of school has finally arrived. You may be excited and concerned all at the same time, but the reality is still there, you are headed for a new life.
As you move forward into your future, into your new job, your new marriage, your first child, your new home, or even into a new city and state, why don’t you consider starting a new life with Jesus Christ? You’ve graduated from the educational system of the world, and that is a great accomplishment. But will you make it to the ultimate graduation? This graduation is the one that gets you from life to new life. Jesus Christ is the head of this graduation and millions of people have graduated into the family of God. You don’t have to read a book, take a test, be on time for class or any of that to graduate into God’s family. You can graduate right now, today. Allow me to show you how.
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23 reads: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” In fact, I am the chief of sinners, so don’t think that you’re alone.
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
6. With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me the following simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
Congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!
Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith! God Bless You!