ACCEPTING THE GIFT
Would you like to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour right now? Even in the midst of uncertainty, doubt, and fear, Jesus Christ will always be with you, ready to lead you and guide you into His perfect light. Here is how to accept His free gift of salvation today:
1. Understand that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God's law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7: 20: "For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not." Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
2. Understand that there is punishment for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death..."
3. Understand that without Jesus Christ, when you die, you will end up in hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
4. Understand that you cannot do anything to save yourself! Good works, attending church, living a clean life will not work. The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."
5. Understand that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Jesus Christ, John 3:16).
If you are ready to accept God's free gift of forgiveness of sins and eternal life, please click More to pray a simple prayer.